Blauer once again delivers with the ClashTM LT, our lightest weight and most breathable boot, built for warm weather and tactical applications. Weighing in at just 18 oz., Clash LT was built for speed and mobility, while still providing superior support and durability for the most rugged terrain. Offered in both black and coyote tan, this tactical boot is constructed with mixed suede and mesh backed by a premium perforated foam construction to provide the utmost breathability in high temperatures. Our Integrated BOA® lacing system allows for donning and doffing in seconds while maintaining an even laced fit for added support and comfort. Integrated ESS shank gives you stabilization, while our compression molded EVA midsole provides long lasting shock absorption and rebound. Hybrid traction outsole is designed for grip on and off the road.
Key Features of Clash:
- BOA lacing system provides quick in and out and is engineered for comfort and performance. Braided stainless steel cable for long-lasting durability.
- Lightweight materials are specially crafted to perform and outlast everyday wear
- No side zippers to break
- Mixed suede and durable mesh for sleek and modern look
- Highly quality perforated foam construction provides stability and extreme breathability
- Weep holes in medial arch for water drainage
- Rubber patch for heel protection and ankle stability
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking lining
- Notched collar back for calf comfort
- Molded polyurethane foam insoles with PU foam heel cushion for instant broken-in feel
- 6" height
- Lightweight and flexible compression molded EVA midsole provides long lasting impact absorption and rebound
- Integrated ESS shank for stabilization and fast roping
- Oil and slip resistant rubber
- Blauer’s hybrid traction tread pattern for better grip on and off the pavement
- Fence climbing grooves in the toe
- Radiused heel for long-shift driving comfort
For the perfect companions to your boots, check out our line of socks and insoles!